About Epos Now
Epos Now provides point of sale (POS) solutions for businesses within both retail and hospitality. As well as Epos Now’s own range of POS hardware, their award-winning software is also compatible with PC, Mac, iPad, and Android tablets, with set-up achievable in 15 minutes or less. Featuring a two-tier cloud-based software system, the accompanying hardware is also available individually or as a bundle. Additionally, Epos Now provides a full data migration service from your previous POS provider.
The main features of Epos Now’s Complete Solution are focused on a range of sales, stock and customer-based areas:
- Access to real-time profitability reports based on the success of specific products, trending items and best and worst sellers to measure overall business performance.
- A vast App Store that allows integration with over 100 compatible apps covering marketing, accounting, inventory, and loyalty schemes – merging multiple areas of business management into a single cloud-based platform.
- Employee-focused features include real-time reports on staff sales, payroll planner, rota and timetabling, and tiered authorisation, which offers different access levels for different employees.
- Award-winning inventory management tools are also featured in Epos Now’s Complete Solution. The system automates purchasing for repeat orders and syncs online sales and in-person sales for up-to-date stock levels.
- The solution also comes with customer management features that can create and send targeted messages as well as save customer contact details and shopping preferences for more targeted marketing.
The in-house hardware includes a dual-core Pro-C15 touch screen terminal, which can be configured either to a hospitality or retail setup. A receipt printer and cash drawer are also part of the solution, while other accessories such as scanners, scales, order printers customer display poles and magnetic card swipe readers are provided by Epos Now to tailor the hardware setup to the merchant’s needs. While the installation and configuration costs are included in the bundle purchase price, Epos Now also offer bundles that include a mobile card reader.
All data is synced to the cloud in real-time and can be accessed from all registered devices, thus minimising downtime. For employees, security clearance cards can be configured, ensuring levelled access for specific job roles and levels of management.
Users can access one-to-one training and coaching programmes, as well as 24/7 online support through phone or web form. There are also onsite engineers across the UK available for site visits. All packages can be demoed, with tutorials available for new users.
Costs and fees
The monthly cost for Epos Now’s full hospitality and retail systems stands at £1199 exc. VAT or £47 a month, with no upfront fees for using or paying per month. You also have the option to pay upfront. There is a 30-day free trial available for all systems, which don’t require your payment details.
Epos Now offers one of the market-leading point of sale systems for businesses of all sizes and sectors. Centred strongly around customer and sales reporting, the main elements of the system’s software are aimed at retail and hospitality. With support always available, Epos Now’s solution is user-friendly, customisable to the needs of every business, and feature-rich with the tools you need to make your business grow.